Monday, November 7, 2022

Foreword

 I will start off this writing with a warning: this will not be an erotic love lust book. It is one of a reflection of my human nature and my experiences. The idea to document my experiences came while listening to “Party Time” by the Nothern Boys. One of the lyrics in the chorus is, “do you want to make love to sad old man” to which the obvious answer to the rhetorical question in most people's mind would be no. Yet in mine no answer appeared, but instead it reminded me of my current sexual arrangement. For historical accuracy I will be writing about my experiences in random order, and will be writing it as soon as possible to the time it actually happened. Then while writing about it I'll be reflecting about past experiences in comparison to them. There are lots of people who struggle with sex addiction, including myself, but most don’t realize the issue until later in life when they’re unable to stay in relationships once they run dry. This will be a current up to date journalling of my self-destructive teenage nympho sex yearning days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 16 2023

 An update.... The day is July 16th 2023. I haven't updated this blog since November third week. I have the first week of December in so...